Thursday, 1 June 2017

Hosting June My Legume Love Affair (MLLA) #108

I am once again  humbled to be hosting My Legume Love Affair 

MLLA began in 2008 by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook,  These days the Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen is now the administrator of MLLA, as well as the occasional hostess.
For those of you unfamiliar with MLLA, here is a brief overview.  MLLA is a diverse food blogging event, so any worldwide cuisine is welcome, as long as the main ingredient are legumes. This can be beans, lentils, pulses.  Peanuts are legumes, as are carob, fenugreek and tamarind. Foods made from legumes such as chickpea flour and tofu are permitted. Whatever your chosen legume is, please just ensure that it is the predominant ingredient of the recipe.  

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
-Entries should also be vegetarian or vegan.  
-Only one entry per blog.  If you have any older recipes that you would like to enter, please up-date and re-post them during the month of the challenge.  
-User of the MLLA logo is optional, but would be appreciated.  
-Finally please mention My Legume Love Affair in your blog post and link your post to this announcementSusan's blog and Lisa's MLLA information page as well.  

Please link your entry below.  I will post the MLLA Round up at the end of the month.

4 comments:

  1. Oh June will be busy for you! But cool that you are hosting MlLA again. I guess I'll have to get a recipe ready for that as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks VegHog, only if you have time.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Shaheen for hosting this lovely party of MLLA.I love this party. This time my recipe is using chickpea flour in it.I hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining in

      Delete

If you’ve tried one of my recipes, Please let me know by leaving a comment below or tagging me social media with @SeasonalShaheen.

Thank You